I can't believe Sass talked about the goats and didn't mention how mentally challenged Jason's goat was. His goat was definitely at the bottom of his class. Holly's goat was the most unruly goat I've ever met. We had a blast though. The entire trip has been one huge blessing. We have had so much fun. It started with Sass trying to carry on a knife in her backback. I gave her a hard time about it only to find out the knife was really a Father's Day gift for me. I felt horrible about picking on her. I also felt bad when the bag I was carrying on, the one David Jorg packed for me, was found to have 5 very sharp, metal drills bits in it. That went over really well with the airline. Well, we made it through fine. We got through the Haiti airport and only lost one child, but we found him. Everything since then has been even more fun. Our kids are great!!! They have the most gentle hearts and they love Jesus. They jumped right into things like they've done this a million times. We have planted trees, painted houses, and made friends. It's been amazing. When you see Caleb Kruis, ask him to sing you a Haitian song. There is a lot more I could write about, but typing is making me sweat and I've already had my shower. I need another one, but, then again, I need another shower as soon as I step out of the last one. The good news is, it's a wet heat.
No comments:
Post a Comment